MOSAIC EXPERIMENT 2017
TICKETS ON SALE May 12 at NOON (EDT)
EVENT DATES: Thursday, October 5 - Sunday October 8, 2017
BUY TICKETS HERE: http://mosaicexperiment2017.brownpapertickets.com
- Adult tickets (13 years and older): $75 + service fees
- Child tickets (12 and under): No cost, as a gift to the community.*
*Children and minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian above the age of 21 registered in the same Brown Paper Tickets purchase as the child or minor’s ticket.
- Ticket Cap: Mosaic Experiment’s preliminary 2017 ticket cap is 450 Adult tickets. We're excited to announce that this year, we'll increase the cap to 500 tickets once key volunteer needs are met. That means that we need you to help make this the biggest and most dynamic Mosaic Experiment yet! Check out the Volunteer page to snag your shift(s) after tickets go on sale.
- Ticket Purchase Limit: 4 Adult tickets per purchaser. No limit on child tickets.
- Vendor: Tickets will be sold through Brown Paper Tickets. Brown Paper Tickets (BPT) will accept payment via Paypal. You will have the option to have a ticket mailed to you or to use the print-at-home option.
- Children and Minors: Children and minors under the age of 18, in order to be granted entry at gate, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian above the age of 21 registered in the same Brown Paper Tickets purchase as the the child or minor’s ticket. Any child or minor who arrives at gate without a registered guardian will be turned away unless prior arrangement has been made by contacting Tickets or Gate.
- Service Fees: Brown Paper Tickets charges $0.99 plus 3.5% to the purchaser per order. (For one ticket, that is roughly $3.62.)
- Tickets + ID: Upon entering the grounds, you will be asked for a ticket (or proof of ticket purchase) and ID to gain admission. There will be NO gate sales this year. If you show up without a ticket or proof of ticket purchase and ID, you will be turned away.
- Refunds: Tickets are non-refundable! (the exception being for an event cancellation)
- Ticket Transfers: If you need to transfer a ticket, please do it through the ticket vendor by calling 1-800-838-3006 (they are very fast and responsive!) Once your ticket has been transferred, we will receive notice of the transaction. Beware when buying a ticket from an individual. Only the first occurrence of a ticket code will be honored at the gate. We take no responsibility for tickets sold outside of BPT. For more information, visit the Brown Paper Tickets FAQ.
- Ticket Problems? We've had a couple reported problems with purchasing tickets. Here are a few suggestions to troubleshoot possible issues.
- Make sure your PayPal information is current.
- If you are having problems checking out via PayPal, try checking out using a credit card instead.
- Call Brown Paper Tickets (1-800-838-3006) and request they do a guest check out for you.
- If you do have any issues with purchasing tickets, please email email@example.com so that we can document recurring problems. In your email, please provide a detailed description of what happened and when in the ticket purchasing process the problem occurred, and, if possible, send a screenshot of any error messages.
Scholarship Ticket Program & Application
A limited amount of scholarship tickets will be offered. Applications were accepted from April 17 until 11:59 p.m. (eastern time) on May 8, 2017. For more information, read the details: Google Doc or PDF